I can't believe my baby turned seven yesterday. I am so amazed at how he has grown. We were reading a devotional book last night that he got for his birthday and JM and I both looked at each other in amazement. JM said man he has gotten so big. He is such a sweet child and I hope that he had a wonderful birthday. I am pretty sure that it was the best birthday ever. He had about 15 of his best friends including Will and Merissa and Courtney and Mac to celebrate at Chuck E Cheese. He and Jake were worn out by last night. I got teary when they sang happy birthday to him. It is hard for me to believe that seven years ago in starkville I was giving birth to such a precious child!! I hope he has many more wonderful birthdays. I love you John Luke!
11 years ago







4 comments:
happy birthday john luke!
Happy Birthday John Luke! We miss ya'll....hope we can get together soon! I know it's crazy around Christmas!!
happy birthday john luke! so glad you had a great birthday!
I hate we missed the big party! Happy Birthday John Luke! We love you so much!!!
Post a Comment